Monday, July 18, 2016

White Supremacy-A Message to the KKK

What is white supremacy?
Really?
Is it an insecurity complex rooted
So deeply
That the mind is watered down with
Foolish falsely educated idiocy?
Who gave you the right to reign supreme?
In the Bible it reads that there is only
One true Supreme Being
Are you, the created, attempting to take
The place of The Creator?
Well, that won't succeed
Just ask Lucifer, now called the devil
Yeah, you know the story,
And we all know where it leads...
Is there anyone, other than yourself, who said
You're better than me?
Just because we're created different
Doesn't mean
I don't meet the classified standard of beauty
Besides that, my value comes from a place
Rooted much deeper any way
Than what is plainly seen
I am part of a royal priesthood
Therefore called into royalty
And if you can't see your worth
Past being better than me
I can only move on, and shake you off
As the dust beneath my feet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mama’s Advice

Picture provided by: cosmopolitanme.com   My Mama may have been right…..  But I won’t tell her though She warned me about you Loving you Let...