Friday, April 17, 2020

Poetic Love

I want a Poetic Love
Yeah, that's what I want
The kind that makes you toss
And turn at night
Then snuggle into security
That once in a life time opportunity
To connect with someone on a level so deeply
I am set free

More free than an innocent man,
Locked up, and wrongly accused
But the injustice system turns on itself,
Behaving justly, and setting that innocent man loose
Oh, what a feeling, oh so sweet!
I want that feeling for me

A love that never fails like Corinthians 13
And covers a multitude of my flaws
As if they'd never been seen
Wrapping its arms around my weaknesses
To give them strength

Succulently seasoned
Like Heaven on earth
A demonstration of how Christ
Gave away all His selfish desires
For His bride
The church

A Poetic love that will flow
Through the cascades of time
Loyally refusing to leave my side

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mama’s Advice

Picture provided by: cosmopolitanme.com   My Mama may have been right…..  But I won’t tell her though She warned me about you Loving you Let...