Wednesday, April 6, 2016

The Power in Faith

Ever wonder why when so many people were crowded around JESUS, surely there to witness all the hype they'd heard, were never healed of their 'issues' like the woman w/the issue of blood? Being in a crowd that thick I'm sure JESUS was touched more than once, but she, who was considered unclean and should have been sitting outside of the city gate, in her faith, touched Him and was healed. I think that was the key. There were a bunch of faithless gazers so-called 'star gazing' at JESUS,  and only one who truly believed.

I wonder if Jairus had the same faith when they came and told him that his daughter was dead? I wonder if he looked past all the mourners who mocked JESUS in his house and saw that HE was preparing for a resurrection, not a funeral?

Its amazing the amount of faith we see in the Bible and some of its characters. I'm left to wonder if I were in those same situations, would I have the same type of faith?  I can only hope, because it was their great faith that moved JESUS so much, the power flowed right out of HIM and smothered infirmity and death until they were no more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mama’s Advice

Picture provided by: cosmopolitanme.com   My Mama may have been right…..  But I won’t tell her though She warned me about you Loving you Let...