Sunday, September 19, 2010

Women

Some times I sit back and think, trying to remove myself from myself, as if I were on the outside looking in, whenever I get into an argument with someone (namely my husband).  I must admit that it is during those times when I think: "Why do I, as a woman, have to be the victim in this situation?"

I'm a work in progress, of this I'm sure of, but the nagging and complaining thing is getting kind of tired, and I don't want to be apart of it any more.  I'm trying to be apart of the rare breed of women who can humble themselves and admit their faults when the situation calls for it, not play the innocent when I know I'm wrong.

Proverbs 31 is a hard goal to attain.  I read it and immediately wrote it off as unrealistic.  But if we all call ourselves getting on the road in the right direction, what better place to start than putting one foot in front of the other?  Without striving to achieve the unrealistic our world would be void of some of the greatest leaders it has ever known.  How many are going to stand up and walk with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mama’s Advice

Picture provided by: cosmopolitanme.com   My Mama may have been right…..  But I won’t tell her though She warned me about you Loving you Let...