Monday, September 19, 2016

We

I don't regret anything
I don't
Do I wish I could go back
And change the depths of time?
Yes
If I could I would
And never meet you in the first place
Because the feelings
Were too good
Raw and fresh
Shameful and bliss
And I could never take it back
What's done is done
Absolute and complete
There is no changing that
So I don't regret anything
Not one thing do I regret
I just react

There are many days
logged into my memory
That I steal inside of
When life gets boring and or tough
See everything you were to me
Does not sit ill so easily
Inside the depths of my being
Yet everything we are together
As a whole
Leaves me feeling so sickly
I almost need to be
Hospitalized
Medicated inside the care of my Master's arms
Only His touch is healing

Each day that passes by
Every changing of the seasons
I grow to love you less and less
Then more and more
Depending on the shift of the wind
The current of electricity
Refuses to release its hold on me
Though I struggle to be
Set free
From the grip in the depth of its seas
I can't let go
Not yet at least...
Because not only am I holding you
I find continually that you won't let go of me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mama’s Advice

Picture provided by: cosmopolitanme.com   My Mama may have been right…..  But I won’t tell her though She warned me about you Loving you Let...