Monday, May 23, 2016

Stormy Days...

Nothing like clouds and rain
To wash away the aching pain
Of mystery united in intrigue

Those stormy days, they come they leave
But in them I can clearly see
The lightening flash of power and heat
A bonding between you and me

I can hear the thunderous roars
Your heart, it beats and pours and pours
Flash floods of aggression; puddles glazed in intimacy

Can you see my darkened skies?
A cover up so I can hide
These brewing forces fighting to rise
And claim my guarded city

Yet there is a great solace in
The spinning of chaotic winds
And fighting against the day's torrent of complexities

The complication in our chemistry
Stirs an unwelcome surge of  unease
Among those who long for sunny rays

And as the clouds begin to fade
The light breaks through on a new day
Nothing can ever take away
Passions shared in those stormy days




*Sometimes poetry just comes to me & I gotta get the words out.  I feel like this is what its like inside some relationships.  If you sit back and watch, you sometimes have to wonder WHY IN THE WORLD these two people are together (no one in particular, just an observation), but then... There can be no other explanations except that they must enjoy the storm...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Mama’s Advice

Picture provided by: cosmopolitanme.com   My Mama may have been right…..  But I won’t tell her though She warned me about you Loving you Let...