Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Tea Party

I haven't heard about one of these sinse The Boston Tea Party in 1773.  Back then I could see some signifigance, I suppose, but now its seems to be a boasting revolution of hate-filled hooligans.

Why in the world the so-called "Patriot Party" would allow prostestors, standing under the use of their name, to wear a monkey around their neck with a sign that says, "Obama go back to Africa," is beyond me.  I have not heard not one member step forward to speak out against this blantant act of racism.  Do they condone it?  Who knows.  All I know is that the more I hear about this movement the more frustrated I become.

How come we didn't have this "Patriot Party" when Bush was running this country into the ground?  Its only now that America, the land of the free, and so-called melting pot of the world, finally has a black president, some one to represent more than just one people, is in an uproar.  Never have I heard so many racial comments in politics until he came to run our country.

Nobody is perfect, and although my opinion of Obama remains high, I do believe he is falling prone to the one mistake anyone can make and be sure to come back and bite them in the butt.  Its the mistake of trying to please every one.  George Bush certainly wasn't doing that.  He was about his own agenda, and none of these "Tea Party Patriots" seem to have any qualms with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mama’s Advice

Picture provided by: cosmopolitanme.com   My Mama may have been right…..  But I won’t tell her though She warned me about you Loving you Let...