Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Same Sex Marriages

I don't know about you, but I have to say that I am sick and tired of hearing about same sex/transgender marriages.  People!!  God didn't get it wrong when He made you the way He did.  That's Bible.  Look it up!

Sure the cliche' goes, "God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve," but that's just the human spin on what's written in the word.  Though you may not want to believe it, it clearly states in Leviticus 18:22 - "Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable." (NIV)  Romans 1:26-27: "For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence [sic] of their error which was meet." (KJV)  There you go.  No matter how you try to change it, the Word speaks it clearly.  Why is it such a debate for humans to get it right when even animals know the deal?

Now this is not to say that I have a prejudice against homosexual people.  I just recently found out that one of my best friends growing up has made the choice to live his life in this manner.  And yes I said CHOICE, because contrary to popular belief, that's just what it is.  Let me explain to you how:  A man/woman has a vision/fantasy in his or her mind, it may be intriguing, maybe a little uncomfortable.  The thought may continue to come and persist in staying, and whether or not a person is interested in focusing on it, they CHOOSE to keep dwelling on the thought.  First comes thought, then possibility, and then there's action.

I can't tell you how many kids are running around confused, not knowing whether or not they're straight or gay, because every time you cut on the television it's telling you to be free to "experiement."  There's no experimentation in nature.  We don't live inside of a lab, and we are not trying to find a cure for God's perfect work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mama’s Advice

Picture provided by: cosmopolitanme.com   My Mama may have been right…..  But I won’t tell her though She warned me about you Loving you Let...