Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Middle Class Tax Mules

If you happen to fall between the lines of rich and poor, then you're considered middle class.  What does this mean to the government?  Basically, it means for us, every January through April, to bend over and take it up the behind. 

I don't consider myself to be business savvy, neither am I a pro at numbers, outside of paying my bills, but what I do know is that for those who have so much money they don't want to pay, and for those who don't have enough to pay, the middle class has to come in and pick up the slack.  That's crap!

The main ones who are so vocal about not paying more taxes (the rich) are the ones with the keen knowlege and connections to get around doing so.  And I'm not letting some of the poor off the hook.  My problem with some of them is that the crooked ones are getting paid under the table and not reporting it to the IRS.  Personally, I can't say that I blame you (rich or poor), but the economy doesn't work together fairly when you do this.

See I look at the government and the American people like a parent/child relationship.  More should be expected of the eldest (the rich) because they know better, and as you go on down the line to the middle child (the middle class), there should be a little more leniency, because they are still caught in between learning the ropes and having a full grasp of them.  Of course the youngest (the poor) gets to be "babied" the most, because they don't know any better.  Not knowing any better is not necessarily a bad thing.  Being poor doesn't count you among the ignorant, but some poor do have less connections, which is what it takes to make it to the top in this world.  Ask any rich person at the top and you'll find that out.  Some of them are the most ignorant people on the planet, but they so happen to be hooked up to the right people to secure their places in the line of the priviledged.

This is the way I see things, but apparently the government says different.  They think we should be the mules to carry the load of the rest of the nation.  I don't know about you, but I'm tired and my back hurts...

Passion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mama’s Advice

Picture provided by: cosmopolitanme.com   My Mama may have been right…..  But I won’t tell her though She warned me about you Loving you Let...